5.10.2008

WATTS RAElly Going On?!?!?

STRAIGHT FROM THE WATTS LAYER 5.9.08:


I'm spending majority of my evenings diligently working on this project with Oh. Nights like this/ I wish/ I could go OoUuUuUTTTTTT (c) The Five Heartbeats w/ minor rendering by yours truly. However, the completion of this project is much more of a priority.

The pressure is on this evening. Tomorrow we have a special guest who'll be spitting some HOT FIYAH (c)Dave Chappelle on one of these fly tracks, produced by another talented individual. Don't you wish you were Sara right now?!? She knows all the scoop!
It's coming y'all...slowly (kinda)...but surely it's coming.

OH MY GONG!! OH MY GONG!! OH MY GONG!! OH MY GONG!! So as soon as I stepped into Oh's crib the other day...I noticed he had.....WAIITTT FORR ITTTT

YES!!! I tried to play it cool...I really did. After we were done with our session... the convo went sorta like this:
RAE: So ummm Oh...ummmm can I holla at that Grand Theft Auto for like 5 mins
OH: SURE! But you're not gonna play for 5 mins
R: No, seriously that's all I have is 5 mins..I WONT GET SUCKED IN
*5 MINS LATER*
R: Okay let me just drive this car
*ANOTHER 5 MINS LATER*
R:Okay let me just go and see what this dude is talking about
*ANOTHER 5 MINS LATER*
R:Okay let me just drop this dude off at this one spot.

I COULDN'T LET GO!!! It WAS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!

I feel like a fiend! I knew this would happen. *sigh* If the Stimulus check is looking right!!! WOoOOoOOOOO You WILL catch me at your local Game Stop!

Anyway...allow me to finish doing what it do!

Blessings
Rae♥

No comments: