5.08.2008

MAN FRIDAY

Where oh where did my good man goooooo??!?!? Ahoy their MAN FRIDAY MAN!!!!

So this weeks Man Friday Man was inspired by a series of events, which I think are appropriate for the current times.



This Weeks MAN FRIDAY MAN:
Mathieu Kassovitz


*ANNNNDDD BREAATHHHEE* Who knew 40 could look this good?!?!? I'm excited!
This extremely aware (and FINE) Parisian director/actor wins my heart not only for his beautiful face, but also for his fantastic work in his amazing independent drama La Haine (Hate) *LATE PASS & THANK YOU NETFLIX* This man has me upping my potential "boo" age range from 25-31 to 25-41! Welcome ALL YOU CAT DADDIES!! His stance on issues that plague THE WORLD (such as POLICE BRUTALITY R.I.P. Sean Bell) makes me wish for a dose of Matheiu in all the boys!

Here's just a preview of his BRILLIANT WORK.
*Sidenizzle: Don't be alarmed! The movie has english sub-titles*


I'm tellin y'all...add it to your queue!

As I always say (I'm talking to the MAN IN THE MIRROR OHHHH YEAAAHHH LoL)...gawk, plan imaginary weddings, plan your life together...boys go ahead and try to be him...he'll be here for a week.

Blessings
Rae♥

No comments: