4.22.2008

Cause Sleep Is The Cousin of Death..


...and I'm really not caring right now. Sleep and I our best friends. I adore it. I'd marry it!!!
Ohhhh and can I give food a special shout out too?!?! I've missed you old friend!

It takes me soooo long to get back in the swing of things when I travel. It's always been like that. You'd think I went to England and Fiji all in the same day. Maybe it's laziness (shut your mouth!) or maybe my body is high matience...whatever it is...it needs to handle it's B.I.



With all that said...I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I'm too busy having sweet pillow talk and fighting off bad guys with my little one...we really put in work!

Anyway, I plan on creating a special treat for you TrillHeads tomorrow.
If y'all can just hoollllddddd onnnnnn for one more day..I promise you...it'll be worth it!

DON'T RUSH ME THOUGH!!!

Blessings
Rae♥

P.S.
Sara should be here soon.

P.P.S.
I know yesterdays blog was crap! But seriously...picture me rollin?!?! I'm just sayyyinnnnn!

P.P.P.S.
Ummmm my ultimate boo will be in town May 22nd...*GASP*...I feel a U.D. coming rightttt....abouuuttt... NOW!

No comments: