7.29.2008

Dear PDX AKA Separation Anxiety


You caught me at an emo moment...

Sometimes..

all this separation. Seriously??

Is that whats hot??

I get so annoyed. I do. I really do.

One of the many things that will ALWAYS amaze me about Hip Hop is the UNIITY.

It's amazing!!!

It unified then....and it's still unifies now.

Millions of mofo's brought together for one reason...Hip Hop.

The separation that resides in this little big town sometimes... *smh*makes me so sad.

This town's worth is soooo amazing and recognized across the GLOBE!

I know folks who come, rock a show, or handle their B.I. and wanna stay forever ( I wish a man thought that way about me....(pause)).

One of my favorite DJ's is from here (he's ILL plus he can dress his *BEEP* off)

So many dope emcee's reside and are from here.

Some of the ILLest beats are made here.

One of the BEST record stores are here.

Hip Hop lives here.

That's FANTASTIC!!
We've come so far!!

And to see the ugliness that sometimes shows it's face in the midst of all this...drives me INSANE.

PORTLAND I LOVE YOU.

HIP HOP I LOVE YOU MORE.



Blessings
An emo (maybe it's that time of the month) Rae♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU. that is how I feeeel ... I wipe away a tear thinking about it.

luh u!