10.24.2008

While You Were Out AKA The Truth About Rink & Roy



If it wasn't for Ms. S.Dot...I'd be a hermit....an online...always doing music...watching Lost all day...twittering...myspace...okp...and iChat hermit. I am A homebody. I like going out...i just cant stand the egos that come with it.

Since Sara is working her little tail and fly new juicy frames in NY @ CMJ....I'm here...in Portland....ALONE...kinda...

...and chances are...you'll find me curled up in a blankie...looking WAY BUMMY with my laptop right by my side *cues Sade's By Your Side*.

This is what I do without Sara. LoL.

I'm learning that this is the balance of RINK & ROY.... I need her and her ALWAYS STOMPING AROUND THE CITY IN SOME SUPER FLY SNEAKERS OR SOME WAY FLY HEELS BOOTY and SHE NEEDS MY WRAPED UP IN THE BLANKIE (i did put her on to blankets fresh out the dryer...its almost better than chocolate) ONLINE ALL DAY..DRINK MIMOSA'S AT 8PM SELF.

Sara..please come home...soon.

I NEED YOU TO FORCE ME TO GO OUT!!!!


Blessings
Rae♥ AKA RINK

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh and Aww. Rink and Roy. Jew and Cu. OJ and Champagne. Matching neck tattoos. I'll be home tomorrow. I have amazing door knockers for you. Love.