3.08.2008

Ode To The Fabulous Four




I had a stay-in evening last night. Shouts out to Leigh and his monthly Hot Mess shindig at the Tube. Wanted to come through home skillet but just didn't have the juice. Next month fo sho tho. Instead, in need of a heavy dosage of Manhattan living flash backs, the Chihuahua and I curled up on the futon with a box of girl scout cookies (good looking Rae), jasmine tea and the pink leather-bound collection.

Here's the first of many The Movie snaps to come out. Check the ladies and solo Carrie against a wheat pasted wall. Pat Field had herself a field day this time around. I'm sorry, is that Charlotte in Jeremy Scott leggings and an airbrushed sweatshirt and matching bandana? Holy crap. Please let this image mark the fashion indicator we have to look forward to.





One of my favorite episodes. Summertime rooftop bar-b-ques complete with short shorts, halter tops and queenie Queens ordering Carrie to walk an imaginary runway and twirl her firece ass to their delight.




The feature film drops May 30th. I. Can. Not. Wait. Sammy, don't act brand new if I show up on your Queens stoop dressed in a baby blue tutu and Christine Louboutin stilletos with two Union Square theatre tickets in my sweaty hand.

Here's the first clip that leaked:


No comments: