3.25.2008

Milla Milla Milla

Hi, my name is Sara and I have the biggest trilla crush on Milla Jovovich. Can I get a hallelujah? Or a witness? Dang. Loved this woman since long before He Got Game. She was in this intense foreign film..French? German? I IMDB'd it but nothing. I digress. Anyone that can rock hair styles and hues galore and still look good enough to eat gets a soul train star in my book.

She's always had a passion for flashing and most recently, teamed up with bestie Carmen Hawk to announce a romantic, flowy, femme line perfect for the warming weather. Jovovich-Hawk induces images of melted Popsicles, sipping something chilled on the porch and ethereal sex potness. Heart.

Jovovich-Hawk.com

















Just Milla - Random fabulousness from all her years in the game.







No comments: