12.22.2007

You've Got Ta Have S♥le...

If you know me...you know one of my weaknesses reside on my size 7 feet. At times I have to AVOID certain places because I KNOW as soon as I stomp in that place..IT'S OVER. I'm BUYING SHOES. NO MATTER HOW BROKE I AM! My boy in the Bay said it perfectly..."once you bring those things to the counter to check on the price (THAT'S HOW THEY GET YOU), it's a done deal..you have to cop em!!"

As much as I ADORE Dunks...I had to take a break from the lova-lova's. Every person with a decent sense of style has them. Footlocker has even tried to step up their game a tad bit...they even have some of the same shoes these fly little shoe boutiques have!! Dunks are flooding the STREETS!!

I've since found my heart in a different brand of shoe...or so I thought!! The other day I'm checking out this supppppeerrr fly women's sneaker boutique out of L.A. called Kendo--> http://www.kendo-la.com!! It's AMAZING!!!!!! I mean...seriously my eyes watered as soon as the web page covered my screen!! I felt like I was in SNEAKER HEAVEN!! AND THEN I SAW THEM...






YUP!!! The Nike Stiletto Pack Dunk High!!!! Isn't she lovely?!?!? I know, I know!! By this time I was ready to pack a bag for myself and my child, go to LA, cop these kicks, kiss the owner of Kendo for carrying them, and kiss Phil Knight for his lovely design team at Nike. OH yes folks... it was that deep!! LADIES...I Think we got a new Stiletto in town!
Blessings
Rae♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what size you got? lookin to sell?

airemax90@gmail.com