12.26.2007

Hands Up...

...I need the SUPER ILL LATE PASS for this!

LAST FRIDAY: ROCKBOX!!! It was sooooooo ILL!! I could only hang for a quick moment...but let me tell you...when I walked in... THAT PLACE WAS THICK!!!!! I seriously COULD NOT WALK!! It was MADDDD!!! Dj Kez, Matt Nelkin, & DunDiggy HELD IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had more flicks from the evening. I know there was a drunk man who managed to snap a photo with me...WHY..I'm STILL NOT SURE!! He also managed to spill his drink on FLO$$Y BRIAN afterwards. SMH. WHY DRINK THAT MUCH?!?!?!

Big up to my boy Stephen (pronounced STEVEN) and his peoples for snapping this lovely photo.

It's the only photo that's turned up from that evening. I know I look super bugged out...but whatever...it is what it is... ENJOY!


Last Saturday: Of course we all got down at EVRYBODY SAY HO!!!(HOOO!!!!!) and Ms. S.Dot hit you all with the ill PLAY PLAY the next day *Scroll DOWN y'all*.

But after that fly little get down we all hit the Chesterfield(two blocks up the street and that way) to catch the lovable, hugable, so fresh & so clean, always preserving his sexy....*DRUM ROLL PLEASE* Dj Queasy

He seriously PLAYED THE JAMS!! His mix was amazing...AND UMMM BLESS HIM a TRILLION TIMES FOR PLAYING SWV!!! *sigh*


Despite waking up with the ILL (when I say ILL I MEAN ILL) EAR ACHE the next morning...In layman's...Last weekend was DOPE!! Wish you were there!


Blessings

Rae♥

No comments: