1.26.2008

...High Hills...

*sigh* It may be just super corny and ridiculous to some...on the other hand it may be funny and silly to others. I find it HILARIOUS!!!!

So I have to give you the prelude to this epic short. This all stems from the "leap of faith" I took at Ms. Beat Street Sara's crib the weekend before.

I decided to cop some super fly heels to wear out to my boo boo's birthday extravaganza. The shoes were amazing..uncomfortable but cute. Anyway...so after a fly night at Heavy Rotation we decided to head out to this after spot. We danced and we laughed etc etc etc. So we're leaving and we had to walk down this steaaaaaaaaaapppp hill. I'm kinda freaked out because I'm still recovering from the L I took the week before. As I'm trying to make my way down this hill I look up and SHILO is recording the whole thing.

Unfortunately it didn't record the sound...so we decided to freak it a little bit..

So for your viewing pleasure...I present... HIGH HILLS..

No comments: